Imam Hussain (AS) made any effort to clarify the truth and goals for which they rose up and were ready to sacrifice their lives.
5 things we learn from him:
1. Live the life of a free soul, and never submit to oppression.
2. Fight against people's unawareness and ignorance and try to enlighten them.
3. Be patient in the face of traumatic events, not out of helplessness or weakness, but to demonstrate your will's power.
4. Be loyal to your guide or leader, and keep your promises.
5. Put Allah's satisfaction before any other desire and protect His religion when it is at risk.