We are far ahead of the time when people lived in actual social networks. People living in a town or village were in a strong relationship with one another, and of course, it served them well. is using social networks in Islam forbidden? Does Islam have any special resistance to these networks? Well, not really. And the rules on what we should do and what we should try to avoid are pretty much the same as the ones we need to observe in actual communications.
This infographic shows 5 Things to Avoid in Using Social Networks :
1. Immodest manner of speech, joking, sending unsuitable stickers when chatting with the non-Mahrams.
2. Keeping the images of the non-Mahrams.
3. Showing off wealth or luxurious lifestyle.
4. Wasting time by going over these channels idly.
5. Watching or spreading inappropriate and Haram content or rumors.