Living as a Muslim woman in any country, be it Canada, the USA, England, or Australia, you might need to find a job. Either you are single or married, graduate or undergraduate, a mother or a wife having a job might be necessary for you.
However, the moment you decide to go for a job, fear and anxiety rush into your mind; “What if they do not hire me because of my Hijab?”; “Do I have to find somewhere with Muslim personnel?”
In this Infographic you'll see 6 criteria for a Muslim Woman in choosing a job:
1. Put your faith in Allah first and avoid jobs that require you to disobey His commands.
2. Avoid jobs that hurt you mentally or physically.
3. Consider your family and your responsibilities toward them.
4. Avoid work areas that undermine your modesty.
5. Set limits in your interactions with your male colleagues.
6. Choose jobs that respect you as a Muslim woman with your modest appearance.