If you are one of those who cannot fast during Ramadan, follow these tips:
1. Respect the ones who fast among your family or friends by not eating or drinking in front of them.
2. Try to enjoy the spirit of Ramadan by joining the fasting ones in Suhoor or Iftar.
3. Benefit from the blessings of this month by reciting the Quran, performing prayers, and supplicating to Allah.
4. Help out the ones who are fasting in your family or friends in their works or daily routines.
5. Help the needy who fast during this month by giving out some food to them.
6. Ask Allah to bless you with a share of Ramadan's heavenly reward and spiritual benefits.