" And admonish, for admonition indeed benefits the faithful" Quran (51:55)
1. We should doubt in our faith if we can't accept any advice or admonition.
2. A faithful person considers any advice, regardless of the person who has given it.
3. preachers' strive is of high value and benefit. Thus, they should be patient in their efforts.
4. Those who have faith are in need of receiving advice [to improve themselves].
5. The duty of prophets (PBUT) was to awaken human beings and remind them of their innate characteristics.