" Our Lord, make us submissive to you, and [raise] from our progeny a nation submissive to you, and show us our rites [of worship], and turn to us clemently.
Indeed You are the All-Clement, the All-Merciful. Holy Quran (2:128)
1. Don't be satisfied with your present virtues, and ask for your growth and improvement from Allah.
2. Considering the next generation and their spiritual growth reveals your foresight.
3. One should learn how to worship from Allah Himself, otherwise, he/she would fall into the trap of superstitions and deviations.
4. Only after submitting your soul to Allah, you can have a sincere and wholehearted prayer.
5. To be able to repent and return to Allah's mercy is a precious gift under any circumstances and for everyone regardless of their status.
6. One of the manners of praying is praising Allah.