In this "A Verse A Day", you can find out more about marriage and family life and how to improve them.
“And of His signs is that He created for you mates from your own selves that you may take comfort in them, and He ordained affection and mercy between you. There are indeed signs in that for a people who reflect.” Quran (30:21)
1. The creation is purposeful.
2. Men and women are both of one substance.
3. The spouse should be the source of peace and harmony, not conflict and anxiety.
4. The purpose of marriage is not just satisfying sexual instinct but reaching physical and spiritual tranquility.
5. Affection is a divine gift that cannot be achieved through wealth or beauty.
6. Whoever disrupts the family’s peace and harmony, will be excluded from Allah’s mercy.
7. The relationship between husband and wife should be built upon affection and amity.